[IMC] U-Illinois Vet Student Club Event Booking / RFU Simulcast

Latrelle Bright judgecricket at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:22:58 EST 2015

Hello all,

There's been a lot of back and forth on this email but I'm not sure if
anyone has stepped forward to take point on this.  This event is
tentatively scheduled for dates ranging from 1-22 to 2-20 on a Friday or
Saturday night.

Is there anyone who is "skilled in hooking up the sound board in the main
space to an RFU simulcast" who would be willing to do it for this event?
Sorry there's no definite date yet.

-lb