[IMC] A time for giving

Hector Cortez, AFSC actioncenter at afsc.org
Thu Dec 24 08:46:55 EST 2015

=========================

American Friends Service Committee

A TIME FOR GIVING

DONATE BY DECEMBER 31: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12559

=========================

Dear Friend,

During the holiday season, I think about how so many people today live in communities surrounded by violence and injustice. I know peace and justice can happen -- I've seen change first-hand, and I see the seeds being planted every day. And while we're making a difference, there's so much more that needs to be done.

Our work, and the work of change, is only possible if we have the support of people like you. Please make a tax-deductible gift by December 31 to support peace and justice in the year ahead. Click here: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12559

Donations to the American Friends Service Committee support lasting peace with justice, addressing the most pressing issues facing our communities:

--  Advocating against the excessive influence corporations have on policies that drive our country toward more wars, more prisons, and more violence.

--  Working with youth affected by violence to help them heal and become tomorrow's leaders for non-violence and change.

--  Speaking up for the human rights of those who frequently have them violated, from immigrants to prisoners, LGBT people, and people of racial and religious minorities.

You can help us make a meaningful difference. Please make a tax-deductible gift by December 31 to support AFSC programs that are addressing the most pressing issues standing in our way of lasting peace and justice. Click here: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12559

Thank you for your consideration of making a special, tax-deductible gift today. I hope you and your family enjoy a most blessed season of peace, love, and togetherness.

Sincerely,

Hector Cortez
Deputy General Secretary
American Friends Service Committee

P.S. During this season of giving, I hope you're moved to make a special, tax-deductible contribution to help build peace person-by-person, community-by-community, and nation-by-nation.