[IMC] Your gift today DOUBLED

Hector Cortez, AFSC actioncenter at afsc.org
Mon Dec 28 10:28:41 EST 2015

=========================

American Friends Service Committee

$50,000 BEFORE DECEMBER 31

DOUBLE YOUR GIFT FOR PEACE: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12587&tag=2015YE7&lgacf=0.00

=========================

Dear Friend,

The next few days are crucial for raising funds to support peace building efforts in the year ahead. Please help us make the most of a $50,000 matching gift by making a tax-deductible donation by December 31. Your gift will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, and together we can reach our year-end goal of $100,000 for peace and justice work in 2016. Click here: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12587&tag=2015YE7&lgacf=0.00

Together, we can continue to challenge the misguided belief that war is necessary.

Together, we can work to end mass incarceration, for-profit prisons, and solitary confinement.

Together, we can help gain and defend the economic rights of working and low income families in West Virginia and other marginalized groups of people.

Together, we can work to advance a new, humane immigration policy that protects human rights, provides a path to citizenship, and addresses the root causes of immigration.

We can't do these things without you. We depend on generous donors to support the programs paving the way for lasting peace with justice. Please consider making your special, tax-deductible gift today and have the power of your generosity doubled. Click here: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50601/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=12587&tag=2015YE7&lgacf=0.00

Sincerely,

Hector Cortez
Deputy General Secretary
American Friends Service Committee