[IMC] Last Art Project in CU

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:57:04 EST 2015

I just wanted to send a quick hello to everyone and share my latest Short
Film titled "My Name Is George Junius Stinney, Jr". WARNING: There is
strong language and imagery: http://youtu.be/wFj15O9sG6M

This is a piece of powerful historical prose complemented by the artistic
vision of masters from across Illinois. I won a few awards for my first
spoken word DVD and I put twice the time and resources into this video. I
hope that you enjoy it.

Below is a link to more supplemental content for anyone who is interested
in overindulging. If you would like to download the new spoken album titled
"best of ILL POET SOCIETY" for free: https://theshow1045.bandcamp.com/

You can just download the whole album or individual tracks. Some of the
tracks contain strong language and imagery. It took me a couple years with
my schedule to put everything together, but I am super proud of the final
project and grateful to share it with you all. Thank you to the folks who
helped to fund the different stages of this project including but not
limited to:
Urbana Arts Grant
Funded By SORF
Private Donors (Shawn Rose, Adrian Townsend, Dave Green, Barry Isralewitz,
Maria Medina, Susan Parenti, Randall Nelson, Stuart Levy, Mariana Morales,
Shawn Rose, Adrian Townsend and Mark Enslin)

Best,

Raymond Morales, MD PhD

ILL POETS SOCIETY, best of
*** FREE SPOKEN WORD DOWNLOAD ***