[IMC] Settle up pending rent and vacate a space [from Maiko Lehman] [to whom should this go??]

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:47:49 EDT 2015

[When people write to imc at ucimc.org with this sort of facilities
message, where should it go instead? -- Stuart]

Subject:
Settle up pending rent and vacate a space
From:
Maiko Lehman <maiko at illinois.edu>
Date:
7/27/15 5:01 PM

To:
<imc at ucimc.org>

Hello.

As it turns out I no longer need to rent a space I've been renting in
the basement of the IMC. It's the room with the darkroom and sink, with
padlock on the door.

I have some pending rent I need to pay up, and then I'm wondering what
other steps I might need to take? I have cleared out my items from the
room, but there are still some things left in there from the people who
were sharing that space last year.

Thanks for information.

Sincerely,

--
         Maiko Lehman
         Software Development Group, Technology Services