[IMC] IMC Website - What do you think?

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:10:23 EDT 2015

The time has come to evaluate the IMC's current website and decide how to
make it better meet our needs today and in the future.

I am working on a committee appointed by the IMC Board that will be
considering our website needs, making decisions and implementing changes.
We feel it is important to ask for input from all groups, members and users
(in any capacity) of the IMC website that will guide our priorities.

This is your invitation to let us know about:

   - Pain Points with the current site
   - Features or functionality you, or your IMC group would like to see
   - Points to consider about future capacity / needs
   - Any other ideas or concerns

Feel free to forward this message, reply directly to me or give me a call
to discuss.

Thanks,

Jay Schubert
jay.schubert at gmail.com | 217-417-6837