[IMC] BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015: Final Call for Submissions

Alexandra Beresford alexandra at aestheticamagazine.com
Wed May 27 06:59:40 EDT 2015

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D09873.7E5E13A0]<http://www.asff.co.uk/>[cid:image002.jpg at 01D09873.7E5E13A0]<http://www.asff.co.uk/>

________________________________

BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015: Final Call for Submissions

Dear Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center,

I hope you are well. I wanted to share with you at Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center our exciting news - there's one week left to enter the Aesthetica Short Film Festival in our final call for submissions.

ASFF is a celebration of independent short film, and champions and supports filmmaking talent from around the world.

It would be great if you could share this opportunity with your audience. Please find some copy and a suggested tweet below.

Facebook/ Website/ Enewsletter:
The BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015 is currently open for entries, presenting a fantastic opportunity for emerging and established filmmakers to showcase films at the festival (5-8 November), and win many great prizes and awards that will get their work noticed by industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans.
There will also be several networking opportunities to connect with key figures from Warp, Channel 4, Association of Camera Operators (Harry Potter, Elizabeth), Framestore (Björk, Gravity, Guardians of the Galaxy) and more.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:

 *   Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
 *   All films are in competition
 *   Awards for Best Film in each category and People's Choice
 *   Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
 *   Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
 *   Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
 *   Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica's online channels (186,000 readership worldwide)
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists' film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
Entries close 31 May 2015. To enter visit www.asff.co.uk/submit<http://www.asff.co.uk/submit>

Twitter:

Enter your #films #drama #documentary #comedy + more into @asffest by 31 May. Prizes incl. #screenings + #awards www.asff.co.uk/submit<http://www.asff.co.uk/submit>

View the ASFF 2014 Trailer<https://vimeo.com/107942123>.

Images can be downloaded from www.asff.co.uk/press<http://www.asff.co.uk/press>

If you have any questions, please do get in touch.

Best wishes,
Alexandra

Alexandra Beresford
Marketing Coordinator