[IMC] Interview

Kira Bolos kbolos2 at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 2 18:53:11 EST 2015

Hello,

My name is Kira Bolos. I emailed UCIMC about a week ago asking if there was
anyone there I could talk to/interview for a documentary I'm making about
police brutality in the United States for one of my classes at UIUC. Ken
Salo, a professor at UIUC, gave me the name of this organization.

This is just a follow-up, so I won't add too many details. If possible, I
would love a response just to see if anyone there could talk to me! I would
need to do the interview this week sometime. If it's not possible, please
just let me know.

Thanks again!

Kira Bolos
kbolos2 at illinois.edu