[IMC] Reminder: The Urbana Business Association wants to hear from you!

Marketing Coordinator marketing at urbanabusiness.com
Mon Nov 2 10:36:02 EST 2015

Good morning, UBA members:

Last week, a survey was sent out to our membership base. This survey asks
important questions about potential new member benefits, and how we can
improve our existing member services. We have many great ideas for the
coming year that will make your membership with the UBA even more valuable.

In order to best implement our new and improved ideas for the UBA, we first
need to hear your feedback! It is critically important that we receive

If you haven't already, we encourage you to follow this link
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UBAMemberSurvey2015> to take our survey —
it should take no more than 10 minutes of your time.

Businesses that participate this survey will be entered to win some great
prizes, including gift cards to Champaign-Urbana Adventures in Time & Space
<https://cuadventures.com/>, Po' Boys <http://www.poboysurbana.com/>,
and Courier
Cafe / Silvercreek <http://www.couriersilvercreek.com/> — and our grand
prize — FREE UBA membership for one year!

If you have any questions for us, please feel free to reply to this email
or give us a call at 217/344-3872.

Sincerely yours,
UBA staff

--