[IMC] Political Prisoner Birthday Poster For November 2015 Is Now Available

ppbirthday at riseup.net ppbirthday at riseup.net
Mon Nov 2 12:31:02 EST 2015

Hello Friends and Comrades,

Here is the political prisoner birthday poster for November. [1](11"x17"
PDF, 432KB) Print it out and plaster your community, both in
commemoration of these freedom fighters and to advertise locally for a
political prisoner letter writing night.

Get together with some friends in your town to send birthday cards to
these fighters in our struggle. It's an easy way to help remind them
that they aren't forgotten. If you make one, remember--don't use
anything like white-out, stickers, tape or glitter on it. We also
recommend that you put a return name and address and their name and
prisoner number on the card, lest the authorities "lose" the envelope
and forget where it is going.

If you would like to add a birthday or sign up for our poster mailing
list, email us at ppbirthday at riseup.net.

Remember: They are in there for us, we are out here for them!

Until Every Cage Is Empty,

The Prison Books Collective [2]

Links:
------