[IMC] Fwd: Public Service Announcement-The Friends of The UFL Fall Book Sale

Gary garytbnman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:09:11 EST 2015

Dear WRFU,

I been listening to your station for years and love the unique programming
your bring to the community of Urbana.   was hoping that you would be kind
to promote The Friends of The Urbana Free Library Book Sale under the
public service announcements umbrella.  We really appreciate all the hard
work you do for for the community and we appreciate any way your choose to
promote our sale on your radio station and and your website.

Here is the info

The Friends of The UFL Fall Book Sale November 19 - 23 • Lewis Auditorium

*Thursday, 5:00 - 8:30 p.m. (members only)Friday & Saturday, 9:00 a.m. -
5:30 p.m.  (regular-price sale)Sunday, 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. (half-price
sale)Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (free giveaway)*

You’re invited to join hundreds of fellow treasure seekers at one of the
most anticipated events of the season, the Friends of The UFL Fall Book
Sale.  Members of the Friends have access to a special preview on Thursday
evening, November 19 (no electronic devices for scanning will be permitted
on preview night).  Treasures available for purchase at the November book
sale include a huge variety of coffee table books---perfect for holiday
gifts!

Not a member of the Friends of The Urbana Free Library
<http://urbanafreelibrary.org/support-us/friends-urbana-free-library>? Use THIS
LINK <http://urbanafreelibrary.org/support-us/friends-urbana-free-library>
to register online or download a membership form.

Each year, the Friends hold massive sales of great used books in the
spring, summer, and fall.  But if you’re an avid book lover, you also can
browse a selection of gently used books year-round at The Urbana Free
Library Cafe and Friends Book Shop
<http://:%20%20http://urbanafreelibrary.org/support-us/cafe-and-friends-book-shop>.
Proceeds from book sales and the book shop support library programs and the
purchase of library materials.
Thanks Again for your help.

Sincerely,

Gary Walker
PR Coordinator for The Friends of The Urbana Free Library