[IMC] With thanks

Shan Cretin, AFSC actioncenter at afsc.org
Wed Nov 25 09:12:35 EST 2015

Friend,

On behalf of all of us at AFSC, I want to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I also want to thank you for being part of our community-a community that recognizes the power of nonviolent action to overcome injustice, that believes in the dignity of all people, and that continuously commits to the hard work of building peace.

Over the past year, your support has helped AFSC pave the way for a more just world. Together, we've advocated for humane immigration reform and pushed back against the militarization of our borders, police, and foreign policy. We've given young people opportunities to organize against racism and discrimination in California, Missouri, and across the United States. We've supplied humanitarian aid in Haiti and Indonesia. And, after decades of working to end mass incarceration in the U.S., we are finding new allies across the political spectrum who recognize that more prisons do not make us safer.

Every day, we're grateful for supporters like you who make this work possible. Thank you for standing with us and for your ongoing commitment to building a lasting peace.

Sincerely,
Shan Cretin
General Secretary

*American Friends Service Committee*