[IMC] {UofI Office of Volunteer Programs}: 2016 MLK Day of Service Volunteer Opportunity Form

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:42:59 EDT 2015

Subject:
2016 MLK Day of Service Volunteer Opportunity Form
From:
Office of Volunteer Programs <ovp at illinois.edu>
Date:
10/2/15 11:27 AM

*Dear Community and Campus Partners,*

The Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs is preparing for the
annual Martin Luther King Day of Service on Monday, January 18, 2016.
This is an excellent opportunity to educate students both about the
legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. and the importance of community service.

We’re interested in learning about what service organizations are doing
on the Day of Service in order to promote volunteer opportunities and
potentially partner with service projects for that day.

Following the link below, please indicate volunteer opportunities and
service projects you have available for Monday, January 18, 2016:
https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8503077.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to learning about your
projects!

OVP Staff

/*Note: Student volunteer registration for the MLK Day of Service will
be available in November*/

*Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs (OVP)*

288 Illini Union
1401 W. Green St. | MC-384 | Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.7424 | ovp at illinois.edu <mailto:ovp at illinois.edu>
Web:http://www.union.illinois.edu/ovp