[IMC] {Daniella Birch <dbirch at yelp.com>}: marketing sponsorship?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:42:37 EDT 2015

[[I'm guessing the IMC won't be interested, but this seemed legitimate
enough that I'm passing it through. -SL]]

Subject:
marketing sponsorship?
From:
Daniella Birch <dbirch at yelp.com>
Date:
10/4/15 1:26 PM

To:
imc at ucimc.org

IMC events are awesome! Since my boyfriend is a musician and I came to
UIUC for art school, we've always enjoyed IMC events. Whether they're
book sales or late night music or art. Would you be interested in being
a sponsor for the CU Local Yelp
<http://www.yelp.com/weekly_yelp/nsc7y7Eifu0oJ-TICAMWGA>? The CU Local
Yelp <http://www.yelp.com/weekly_yelp/nsc7y7Eifu0oJ-TICAMWGA> is a
monthly email newsletter that goes out to about 20,000 people in the CU
area on the first Wednesday of every month. Yelp deals exclusively in
"in kind" marketing trades. If it's something that you'd be interested
in, let me know! Here's an example of the Local Yelp
<http://www.yelp.com/weekly_yelp/nsc7y7Eifu0oJ-TICAMWGA>! You can see
the sponsorship spot at the bottom of the link.

http://www.yelp.com/weekly_yelp/nsc7y7Eifu0oJ-TICAMWGA

--
daniella birch
Champaign-Urbana Community Ambassador

<http://daniellabirch.yelp.com><https://instagram.com/yelpcu/><https://twitter.com/yelpcu>
savvy business owners take advantage of Yelp's free biz tools
<http://www.yelp-support.com/Yelp_for_Business_Owners?l=en_US>!
anyone can feature events on the CU Yelp events page
<http://www.yelp.com/events/urbana-il-us>!