[IMC] FW: IMC Call for Artists: Exhibition Space Available

Hudson, Bradley bhudson at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 28 14:47:46 EDT 2015

From: Hudson, Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:17 AM
To: 'ucimgallery at gmail.com' <ucimgallery at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: IMC Call for Artists: Exhibition Space Available

Hello-

This was sent to faculty in the School of Art + Design at the U of I.  I'm confused about the location of the space.  From the Facebook link, it looks like the space is upstairs.  I thought I'd been to shows there.  But the e-mail says exhibitions space is in the lobby area.  Where the post office is located (?)

Thanks-
Brad Hudson
Academic Coordinator, Unit One/Allen Hall
Lecturer in Photography, School of Art + Design
244-2318
bhudson at illinois.edu<mailto:bhudson at illinois.edu>