[IMC] {Annabella Frances Irvine <airvine2 at illinois.edu>}: Volunteering at UCIMC

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:17:15 EDT 2015

Hi Bella,

You might want to get in touch with the new Program Director, Latrelle
Bright at judgecricket at gmail.com.

Re Makerspace Urbana:  We work more on a membership rather than a volunteer
model. The easiest way to find out more about what we're about is to stop
by one of our open hours on Wednesdays (including tonight) 7-9pm and
Saturdays 11am-1pm.

Hope this helps a bit.

Emily