[IMC] iHelp Registration Ends Today! {From: Melinda Holmes <melin.holmes at gmail.com>}

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:34:39 EDT 2015

Subject:
iHelp Registration Ends Today!
From:
Melinda Holmes <melin.holmes at gmail.com>
Date:
9/12/15 11:22 PM

To:
"thedreamteam321 at gmail.com" <imc at ucimc.org>

Registration for iHelp 2015closes tonight, September 13th, at 11:59pm!

Registration is available throughthis
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r1fiLPchzdfjDluAWUIWSKUz5odOfkBo6fKMagogb0Q/viewform?usp=send_form>link
and also athttp://www.illinoisihelp.org.

iHelp is Saturday, September 19th from 11am to 2pm. We are also
extending the service through Friday, September 25th if you don’t have a
project on Saturday. iHelp can provide you with as many volunteers as
you need to perform just about any task. Please contact Lauren
(ldevrie2 at illinois.edu <mailto:ldevrie2 at illinois.edu>) or Melinda
(melin.holmes at gmail.com <mailto:melin.holmes at gmail.com>) with any
further questions.

We are so excited to work with you on this event on Saturday!

Best,

Lauren De Vries and Melinda Holmes

iHelp 2015 Agencies Co-Directors

If you have already registered for iHelp 2015 and received this reminder
by mistake we apologize and thank you for your registration.