[Imcamericorps] Aetna Insurance Cards

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:43:39 CST 2009

I don't about anyone else, but I received my insurance cards a couple
of weeks ago.

And then another identical set of cards.

And yet another identical set of cards.

With my six identical insurance cards I felt I had everything I needed
for Carle to accept my medical insurance, but they're still confused.
I had to call the SRC number to get the skinny:

The medical provider must call the SRC number to verify coverage, not
Aetna. That number again is

866 897 7473

Hope that helps people. I'm getting out the label maker.

Brian

Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center
http://www.ucimc.org | 309 310 7026