[Imcamericorps] location of The Show event on 11/13

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:31:52 CST 2009

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the episode of The Show that's part of
the WRFU Birthday Extravaganza is at Ray Morales' house, where he produces
The Show.  I didn't want to put his address on the flyer, so that's why
there's an asterisk for more information.  I wrote on the flyer that people
should check out wrfu.net or call the IMC for more information.  The email
address that people need to contact to get directions to Ray's house is
wrfu at comcast.net.

So if people call the IMC or email the shows group asking about the 11/13
episode of The Show, please tell them to email that address.

Thanks,
Carly

--

Carly Nix!