[Imcamericorps] Potential Internships

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 16:06:03 CST 2009

FYI Here's the list I'd made of potential internships for Isaac:

Actively Seeking:
Social Work/Sociology/Community Health: Community needs/engagement Assessment
Education/Program Development: Community Skillshare Project
Library Science: Zine Library Project

Available:
Business Administration
Non-Profit Management
Grantwriting
Accounting
Outreach
Public Relations
Marketing
Graphic Design
Public Arts
Library Science
Communications
Journalism
Composition and Creative Writing
Radio
TV/Video
Music/Audio Production
Digital Media
Sound Design
Lights/Stage Tech
Theater
Mass Communication
Web Design/Support
Database Management
Network System Administration
Community Health
Community Psychology
Political Science
Child Development
Social Work
Sociology
Criminal Justice
Education
Building Construction and Repair
Interior design
Landscaping
Urban planning/development
Hospitality

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman