[Imcamericorps] Staffing the Desk

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:56:01 CST 2009

Hey all--

I wanted to float a proposal to reopen the discussion of staffing the front
desk.  I am going to miss 4 days next week and haven't heard anything back
yet about anyone who can cover.  I think Carly is missing that time too...?
I am wondering if perhaps those of us who go in and out of town a lot might
be better off taking a single day for five hours as opposed to an hour every
day.  Would people be willing to discuss this?  Not sure I'm going to be
able to make the meeting at noon, but if I don't, would anyone like to join
me tonight at Blind Pig #1 around 9 pm?  My boyfriend will be in town and I
wanted him to meet you guys.

lovelove,
Kat