[Imcamericorps] Re: Sick again

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:17:10 CST 2009

I am also sick with something like the flu...depending on how I feel
tomorrow morning, I may come in or I may just work from home.

FYI, I bought some Elderberry extract (sambucus nigra) at Strawberry Fields
and I'm feeling a lot better.  It's supposed to be good for getting rid of
the flu or warding it off if you haven't caught it already.

take care, everyone!

Nicole

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Josh King <josh at ucimc.org> wrote:

> I am also sick with the flu unfortunately, so there will be no Drupal
> training tomorrow at 11am. Hope you feel better soon Brian.
>

> On 11/08/2009 07:22 PM, Brian Duggan wrote:
>
>> Got another flu, I think. sore all over and fever since yesterday. At
>> least my voice is still intact. I don't think I should come in tomorrow.
>> I'll try to be on email and IM.
>>
>> Hope everyone else is feeling ok. I'll keep you updated.
>>
>> Brian
>>

> --
> Josh King
> --
> "I am an Anarchist not because I believe Anarchism is the final goal,
> but because there is no such thing as a final goal." -Rudolf Rocker

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser
AmeriCorps CTC VISTA