[Imcamericorps] Join Patch Adams MD and SDaS for Clowning and Caring in Ecuador

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:34:16 CST 2009

Please forward widely to those who might be interested.

Unlike most of the humanitarian clown trips offered by Gesundheit (which
have touched countless lives since before I was born), this trip also has an
educational component, taught by folks from the School for Designing a
Society, including myself.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob

Clowning and Caring in Ecuador

The Gesundheit! Institute and the School for Designing a Society want YOU to
be a participant in the next educational clown tour, January 2-8, 2010. Dive
right into the new year with Patch Adams and other experienced clowns and
caregivers as you explore clown technique, love strategy, and social
imagination in the beautiful and historic city of Quito, Ecuador.

Learn to clown in a clinical setting and use your newfound skills to bring
joy to five different hospitals and institutions in Ecuador—no prior
clowning experience necessary! This Clowning and Caring trip will offer
daily opportunities to connect with local people, reflect on our experiences
and share dreams for a desirable society. Patch Adams will be leading this
trip.

To read more and register, visit:
 www.patchadams.org/clowning-and-caring-ecuador<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail2.com/t/y/l/uytyld/jlidgxy/r>
 or email melanie at patchadams.org