[Imcamericorps] Fwd: goodWORKSconnect.org Weekly Update 11-9-2009

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 9 14:15:28 CST 2009

FYI - check out the "challenge section" there is a community calendar
available and there is a discussion on volunteer appreciation.  I can't make
it because of other meetings, but if anyone is able, please check it out and
let me know how it goes:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1fq_2byV_2fCA5xf2Gys00GO1A_3d_3d

Also, sign up for this news letter - it's really useful on keeping you
connected to local non-profits.

Nicole