[Imcamericorps] Performance Measures Information - FYI

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:14:11 CDT 2010

By the way, I helped Carol put these into the system and I am confident that
we are meeting the measures...if you have questions about reporting on them,
please ask me, as I wrote these with the intention of keeping it simple...or
as simple as possible given that the original format had about 50 questions
prompt fields that produced what you see below.

Nicole

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser
AmeriCorps CTC VISTA