[Imcamericorps] Quad Day Help

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:32:14 CDT 2010

Rrg!

I arrived too late to get the table--registration closed at 11:45 (the one
crucial detail I didn't know).  Got on the waiting list, but other groups
had been waiting since 9am etc.

I gave Brian Dolinar some IMC zines & RFU pamphlets, he said he would meet
up with Christina & maybe hang around the AWARE table.  So, if you're going
& can read this, find Brian!  An email signup sheet is still needed.

Sorry to let IMC down.  Diagnosis: insufficient attention due to udderbot
concert + insufficient communications + no one else able to help pre-noon.

We'll be more prepared next week at Taste of the Arts, no doubt.

Best,
jacob