[Imcamericorps] Quad Day Help

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:48:02 CDT 2010

Chris--I was hoping we could have updated IMC brochures, but doesn't look
like yet, so the IMC zines would be most welcome, if it's not too late,
which it probably is.

Mike, Ray referred to a tent & table - would those be under the stairs by
the wheelchair ramp at the IMC?  I remember from last year that the tent was
a bit broken, not sure if that's the same one or if it's around.

I'll head to the IMC around 11:15 to load up whatever's around... any other
AmeriCorps coming?

OK,
Jacob