[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps office viewing and clearing

Isak Griffiths isakgriffiths at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:46:37 CST 2010

All,

The entire board of directors for the Up Center will be viewing the
PostMaster/AmeriCorps office on Sunday, January 9th. That evening they will
decide whether or not they want to use this space for their expansion
efforts. If so, they would like to take possession of it almost immediately.

I know this is not a convenient time for a massive effort.

But that means we need to have everything out of that office by -- I'm just
guessing here so don't quote me -- probably Wednesday January 5th so the
building working group has time to clean, patch the walls, refresh the
paint, and make any other necessary fixes/changes.

More to follow.

Isak