[Imcamericorps] helpful google calendar application

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:23:55 CST 2010

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share this thing I found that's helping me to schedule my time
and count my hours for OnCorps more efficiently.

http://code.google.com/p/gtime-billing/

This is made specifically for billing clients, but you can set the amount of
money per hour to zero and it will just count your hours for a specific
period of time.  So you can set it to count your work calendar for a day, a
week, a month, a year!

See you Tuesday!
-Carly

believed to be clean.