[Imcamericorps] King School Reminder

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:20:00 CST 2010

Hey all--

Katy has requested that I remind everyone of the times we are going to the
King School this week.  I would really, really appreciate it (and so would
all of the kids) if EVERYONE could come to all of them, but please do
communicate with me about what you will be attending and what you do not
have time to attend.

Tuesday 8-11:30
Please meet at the IMC Front Desk at 7:45

Wednesday 10:30-11:30
Please meet at the IMC Front Desk at 10:10

Thursday 1:00-2:00
Please meet at the IMC Front Desk at 12:30

Can't wait!!

lovelove,
Kat

believed to be clean.