[Imcamericorps] a thought

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:48:48 CST 2010

I don't think that Meme would necessarily end up with a lot extra
responsibility as long as we planned ahead for the Friday.  I think that
decorating is one thing that we could all do that would make a huge impact.

I propose the first room we tackle is the entrance way.  It is a disaster
and isn't inviting.  If everyone else agrees lets start brainstorming ideas
of what we need and how to execute them.

1) The entrance way should contain a space where IMC events are clearly
displayed, not just on a bulletin board.
2) Descriptions of working groups
3) We should create an atmosphere that leads you to the IMC doors.  (Chris
Hampson rocked this in the downstairs hallway) ... but it wouldn't even have
to be so obvious through that sort of painting.
4) We should
paint. (Meme do we have extra paint for something like this? or know
where we could get some donated?)

-Katy