[Imcamericorps] {Spam?} first project this Friday

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:43:05 CST 2010

Hey all--

So in trying to commit an hour each week to being together and investing in
our space, we are going to try to meet at 11 AM this Friday to spend an hour
working on the front entrance.  Anyone who has specific ideas is welcome to
voice them, but otherwise, if Katy and Meme can take the point on what needs
to be done, let's just do it!

See you then at the latest :-)  And don't forget our Americorps
lunch/potluck directly afterward.

lovelove,
Kat

believed to be clean.