[Imcamericorps] sick today :-(

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:51:01 CST 2010

Dearest friends--

I am STILL sick.  Sigh.  Which means I will not be in today.  Please let me
know, Jacob, if you and I should have a quick meeting this weekend to learn
about instrument making.  And here are the lyrics to a song I absolutely
love, but if no one knows it, please feel free to teach something else.

With love,
Kat

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning.
I'd hammer in the evening.
All over this land.
I'd hammer out danger.
I'd hammer out a warning.
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

If I had a bell, I'd ring it in the morning.
I'd ring it in the evening.
All over this land.
I'd ring out danger.
I'd ring out a warning.
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

If I had a song, I'd sing it in the morning.
I'd sing it in the evening.
All over this land.
I'd sing out danger.
I'd sing out a warning.
I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

Well I have hammer.
And I have a bell.
And I have a song to sing
all over this land.
It's the hammer of justice
It's the bell of freedom
It's a song about love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

believed to be clean.