[Imcamericorps] How to sign up for IMC Lists

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:29:36 CST 2010

You can see a brief description of the many, many lists hosted by
Chambana.net, but click on the one(s) you want to join and it will take you
a screen where you can subscribe simply by putting in your email and name
into the offered fields.  The "events list" is the IMC weekly newsletter.
"IMC-members" is the IMC membership list.  etc.  Let me know if you have any
problems and I can sit down with you to show you how to partake in the joy
of IMC list servs.

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion