[Imcamericorps] [IMC] Steering Meeting Tomorrow

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 14:52:13 CST 2010

Hi all,

I think we still need to bring up that workgroups need to send a spoke who isn't an americorps, and to clarify that Meme is not a janitor. Otherwise, the spokes that will need to be present won't be in feb.

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman