[Imcamericorps] meeting agenda

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:24:36 CST 2010

Hey Kat,

Thanks for the proposed agenda.  I've read it and can put text to some of
the items prior to the meeting to share with everyone.  I'll work on it over
the next couple of days.  This agenda has very large topics on it that may
not be able to all be addressed in the time designated.  We may have to add
additional meeting times.  There are several pieces that can answer some of
the questions.  I'll provide them in advance.

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC