[Imcamericorps] Car parked on IMC loading dock

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:15:54 CDT 2010

Hey Emma,
I'm confused. That has been my parking space for 3 years and this is the
first time anyone has ever stated they couldn't make a delivery. I was
parked there today but that is the first time since Thursday so the delivery
could have been made yesterday unless the twice referenced was twice today.

As Meme previously stated, mail was delivered on the dock. PO folks let us
know immediately if anyone else is parked on the deliver part of the dock. I
was in the building the entire time my car was parked in my spot so I could
have easily moved it.

I don't mind parking elsewhere tomorrow but I think someone is blowing smoke
up someone's rear and making excuses for not making a delivery....

Joy

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Emma Barnes <ebarnes0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know who has been parking on the loading dock at the
> IMC? Whoever has been parking there, please park somewhere else tomorrow.
> The delivery guy has been trying to drop off a huge pallet for the Bike
> Project twice already but can't access it because the car is there.
>
> Also, in case I'm not in the building when he comes (he usually comes
> between 12 and 4 but just in case), he can leave it right inside. So just
> sign for it and let me (ebarnes0 at gmamil.com) or Tony Cherolis (
> acherolis at gmail.com) know it arrived.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Emma