[Imcamericorps] Car parked on IMC loading dock

Emma Barnes ebarnes0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:12:36 CDT 2010

Hey Meme and Joy,

I wasn't here yesterday, but today he said he tried twice - I was just going
by his words. I have no idea if he's making excuses or what, I'm just
passing on the message so the delivery can happen.

Anyway, I guess the pallet is huge, like 300 lbs., and his truck was full
sized (as in much larger than a mail truck). So maybe the size and weight of
the pallet combined with the big truck contributed to not having enough room
to get in? I'm really not sure, because I know your car isn't parked where
the main loading spot is. He was frustrated and in a hurry so he didn't
explain things very well. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!
Sorry if this caused a ruckus, but I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

Emma