[Imcamericorps] My schedule for the next week

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:24:00 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Chris passed his thesis this morning/afternoon!  Unfortunately, on the way
home we got into a little fender bender - everything is fine, someone backed
up into the front end of his car,  but it ate up some of the afternoon.   I
have been working at home since 2 and will probably continue to do so for
the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow evening, I leave for Boston but I'll be at the IMC from 9am-3pm, so
please let me know if there is anything you need from me before that time. I
return on Wednesday evening and will be back at the IMC on Thursday June
17th.

Thanks,

Nicole

--