[Imcamericorps] Absent Friday. Moving on Saturday. Back on Monday.

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:22:24 CDT 2010

Hi all,

My roommate, Gergana, and I made a gross error regarding the termination
date of our lease. We thought our lease ended in July. Turns out it
ended at noon today.

Since it's not 24 hours notice, I'll still be at the IMC tomorrow and
the Help Desk will still be open at 7. I will not be in at all on Friday.

In a related matter, my roommate and I will be moving into her house
this Saturday! If anyone can help load or unload a truck then, we could
really use the help. I can't take anyone out to lunch, but I'll owe you
some heavy lifting ;)

Thanks!
Brian

--