[Imcamericorps] skillshares 7/10

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:04:13 CDT 2010

Brian - I totally agree.  I think that one of the confusing thins about
membership is what it means.  A big part of that is consensus-based decision
making.  I would definitely encourage all the AmeriCorps and spokes to
become comfortable giving consensus workshops.  In the second year, I would
support this being a part of the AmeriCorps' orientation.

Nicole