[Imcamericorps] LINC Visit to the UCIMC July 2

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:58:11 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Thank you for taking time to be at the IMC on July 2!  *The LINC officers
will be touring the UCIMC from 9-10 am on Friday July 2 (*after that the
program officers will have a small meeting in the library, offsite, and then
meet back in the library from 12:30-1:30).* *
*
*
*Please be at the IMC from 9-10am!*  It would be great to have lots of
friendly faces working in the space during that time so we can show off our
work!  You don't need to be prepared to make any long statements or anything
like that.  The program officers may have a few questions for you all as we
tour the space.
So, just take a look at the talking points to have some ideas of why LINC is
interested in the IMC and why we are a good fit for this award. I'm sure
that you will all have something positive to add.

Please don't hesitate to email or call me if you have questions.  I can be
reached at 413-262-2882 and I would be happy to meet or answer any questions
you may have about this visit.

Thank you all again!

Nicole

--