[Imcamericorps] [Imc-bookkeeper] IMC PHONE USAGE

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:52:19 CST 2010

Thanks for bringing this up Joy. I agree that there's no reason the phone
should be used for personal reasons and folks shouldn't be receiving
personal calls on it.

I know Chris Evans has worked on production group projects, not sure about
Derrick. Either way, maybe we need to move the phone into a more secure
location?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM, JOY <imcbooks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have been receiving several calls throughout the day (and evening) for
> both Derrick and Chris Evans. We have had similar instances in the past, and
> I was informed that our policy is that personal calls are not to be made or
> received on the IMC's telephone. Not only is it inconsiderate and disruptive
> to those of us trying to work, but it is taking advantage of IMC's
> resources.
>
> I also question why these two have access to where the phones are kept. Are
> they involved with working groups that would allow them access to the
> production room? Someone please clarify.
>
> If you see anyone using the IMC's phone please inform them that personal
> calls (and I cannot imagine what IMC business they are conducting) are not
> permitted. That applies to both outgoing and incoming. If you are not
> comfortable stating that, please let me know and I will try to track them
> down.
>
> Thanks,
> Joy
>
> --