[Imcamericorps] This Afternoon

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:29:27 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Would any of you like to accompany me on a tour of downtown Urbana this
afternoon? I'm working on an IMCard - a card for IMC donors that entitles
them to a discount at local shops and restaurants.  I'd like to go around
this afternoon to area businesses and drop off the request letter and/or
speak with the owner.  It's nicer to do this sort of thing in twos :)

Anyone want to join me?  I will buy you a coffee or something equally
wonderful for the pleasure of your company!

Thanks,

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion