[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps Week

lilusbugus at aol.com lilusbugus at aol.com
Wed May 12 14:06:38 CDT 2010

 Hi,

My name is Aimee Jones.  I am an AmeriCorps NCCC alum and I called last week to sign up for your service project at Eastern Illinois Foodbank yesterday, Tuesday, May 11th.  I believe I spoke with Brian, who said he'd be happy to see me there.

My travel plans changed at the last minute, though, and I was unable either to make it or to phone and let you know I wouldn't be there.

I still wanted to help out, so I went to the area north of Stratton Elementary School for the Community Garden Cleanup this afternoon, but no one was there.

I just want to apologize for any confusion I might have caused and for you leaving you short one pair of hands yesterday.  I hope the foodbank project went wonderfully and that you're able to plant in the community garden soon.

In Service,
Aimee

believed to be clean.