[Imcamericorps] Joy's Schedule and THANKS

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Thu May 13 20:44:01 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder for some, and the first notice for others... I will not
be in the finance office the last week of May. There are several bookkeeping
and other projects that Jason and I will be focusing on tomorrow and next
week so If you have particular requests, please get them to me early in the
week.

We have completed some very important and time-consuming projects in the
past few weeks. The team effort has been phenomenal!  THANKS TO ALL!

Joy

--
Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager