[Imcamericorps] Input Needed - IMC Calendar

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:43:09 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Can each working group / project please check the main IMC Calendar (
http://www.ucimc.org/calendar/2010-06) and make sure their respective
meeting times/events are correctly displayed?

Please let me know if there is any information that you would like to have
changed.  We recently changed the contact information to private so if you
would like to have certain info public please send that to me as well.

For future reference, in order to submit an event to the calendar/propose an
event to Shows go to the Calendar Page, and click "Submit an event."

The Shows Group then receives a notification and we will contact you with
any questions.

Thanks everyone! and Thank you Chris Ritzo and the calendar team/Web for
doing a great job!

Katy Vizdal

--
Katy Vizdal