[Imcamericorps] Kryie/Kai

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:50:47 CDT 2010

An FYI re: Kryie/Kai.  I was working at the IMC saturday and she asked to
use the phone to call home. As many of you know, she's had a difficult time
in the past few months, and finally decided to call her folks and ask for
help to get back home. She was able to arrange a bus ticket back to
Cincinnati and it looks like she arrived safely.

On a positive note, she was thankful for her interactions with IMC folks and
asked that I pass along her contact information (email below).

Please pass this on to anyone else who would like to keep in touch with her
who may not be on these lists.

CR