[Imcamericorps] Cardinal Fitness membership

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:24:46 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I have a membership at Cardinal fitness ($20/mo) but I want to cancel it for
when Chris and I move.  However, instead of canceling it I can also transfer
it to anyone who is interested.  So, if you or some one you know - it really
can be anyone- want to take over a gym membership in June or July, you can
take mine!  It will save you from payingstart up fees ($70ish).

I would need to know by June 15th, so send me an email if you're interested!

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser