[Imcamericorps] Columbus Day?

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:53:23 CDT 2010

I thought we got all Federal holidays off. Columbus day is a Federal
holiday according to here:
http://www.opm.gov/operating_status_schedules/fedhol/2010.asp

I'm not saying I'm keen on celebrating Columbus or anything. But in the
past I'd just used the Federal holiday calendar to know when we get days
off.

If we no longer necessarily get Federal holidays off, what changed? What
calendar should we be using to see our days off?

Thanks!
Brian

On 10/8/10 3:21 PM, carol ammons wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> We are not off on Columbus Day.  Please schedule accordingly.
>
> Carol A.
>
> On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Hope <twhope at gmail.com
> <mailto:twhope at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Carol,
>
>     I am wondering if we are off on Columbus Day (this Monday)?
>
>     Thank you,
>
>     Tina
>

> --
> Carol Ammons-Program Director